[GE users] queue_conf, exclude host group from hostlist?

Molumuri, Janardhan Janardhan.Molumuri at deshaw.com
Sat Jun 16 17:58:43 BST 2007

Is there any way to add/remove more than one host to/from hostgroup
using "qconf -{a,d}attr" command.?
I've looked at -Aattr with file name option but that doesn't looks like
a clean solution to me, as I've to build the hostgroup configuration
file every time with existing contents and any changes.

I tried sepearating the hosts with "," and white spaces but it didn't
work.

The reason why I want this is to avoid requests to SGE qmaster for each
and every host to be added/removed,
instead have a single request to accomplish the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-- JNR.