[GE users] qsh and OS X

?'?? jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Jun 19 09:33:06 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-8-I" character set. ]

If I use ssh -Y from the master or sub-nodes it works.
I can run X applications on the MAC machine.

If I try qrsh and then set the display it won't work.
If I try qsh -display I don't get a xterm.

So ...

X is running on the MAC without a firewall
The nodes are on a private network but I allow forwarding from the master node,
and set up a NAT table on the master node.

All I get from qrsh is:

Xlib: connection to "yam.weizmann.ac.il:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

xterm Xt error: Can't open display: yam.weizmann.ac.il:0

                         Regards,
                           Jerry