[GE users] qmon

Heba Farouk heba.farouk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:40:02 BST 2007

i added 'non-free' to sources.list file but no way,
apt-get install libmotif3
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package libmotif3
now, when i use qmon i get too many warnings and qmon
is having a strange layout
|---------|----------|----------|
|cascade0 | cascade1 | cascade2 |
|---------|----------|----------|

here are the warnings:
Warning: Cannot convert string "$interface" to type
FontStruct
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtAddCallback
[...]

any help

thanks in advance

--- Dave Love <david.love at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> Heba Farouk <heba.farouk at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > i tried lesstif2 and linked libXm.so.2 to
> libXm.so.3,
> > but i got another error which is:
> > qmon: error while loading shared libraries:
> > libXpm.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No
> such
> > file or directory
> >
> > thanks in advance
>
> Why don't you do what I suggested (and also install
> libxpm4)?
>
> > [...]
>
> >> It is in the `non-free' Debian repository.  Add
> that
> >> to your
> >> /etc/apt/sources.list and you will be able to do
> >> `apt-get install libmotif3'.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

Yours