[GE users] checkpointing and SGE

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Jun 24 09:23:14 BST 2007

Hi:

  I have to checkpoint a process and then restart the process on another
node.
  I also have to use kernel checkpointing because I don't always have
access to
  the code that is being run.

  I read the documentation, N!GE6 Checkpointing and Berkeley lab
Checkpoint/Restart
  and it seemed to say  that  the checkpointed process can't migrate  to
other nodes.
  Am I  reading this correctly? Can someone recommend another method.

Regards,

Jerry