[GE users] /etc/security/limits.conf

sadfub at gmx.net sadfub at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 10:36:19 BST 2007

I've some serious problems here in setting the proper limits to the SGE.
If I submit a job with just and "ulimit -a" it shows me just 32 kbytes
of "max locked memory". This in turn is quite too small to run OMPI
here. Any suggestions?

I forgot: a "pdsh $everynode ulimit -l" produces "unlimited" as
configured in /etc/security/limits.conf

Any help is much appreciated.