[GE users] Building qmon/SGE on GNU/Linux

Jeff Grant jgrant at voicesignal.com
Mon Jun 25 21:22:27 BST 2007

Hey all.

Was wondering - does anyone have a 'quick and dirty' method to get SGE
to build proper on a Gentoo GNU/Linux workstation, or similar? Most
importantly is qmon - which for the love of us, we just can't seem to
get it to work - qmon fails over and over with 'segmentation fault'.

Yes, yes - I've RTFM'ed my face off and Google'd the pants off it as
well, and I have to say the documentation seems to go all over the place
when it comes to building SGE.

Any help/specifics greatly appreciated.

System:

Gentoo GNU/Linux