[GE users] Building qmon/SGE on GNU/Linux

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 26 07:48:22 BST 2007

we build qmon with openmotif and there seem to exist some issues with
lesstif.
See http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/x11-libs/openmotif/
and give it a try.
Which gridengine version are you using by the way (qstat -help) ?

Andre