[GE users] Building qmon/SGE on GNU/Linux

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 26 18:01:45 BST 2007

Hi Jeff,

No, we build it for various linux distros as tar.gz and try to keep it
running on older distributions.
Since at some point we decided to link against shared motif libs the
motif version jumps in the different
linux distros and missing backward compatibility libs cause some minor
headaches. Linux != Linux (as far as distributions are concerned) But
volunteers are always welcome...

Andre