[GE users] Assigning queue through drmaa

Wed Jun 27 17:24:21 BST 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Ryan Golhar wrote:

> I'm using the Java drmaa interface to submit jobs.  How do I control which
> queue a job is submitted to?  I don't see any mention of this in the
> javadocs.

Just use setNativeSpecification("-q queue_name") before you pass the
JobTemplate to runJob(). At large any qsub(1) otpion can be passed
to setNativeSpecification(). As for more precise documentation I
recommend the "drmaa_native_specification" paragraph in the C library
man page drmaa_attributes(3).

Regards,
Andreas