[GE users] GRAM & Arco

Samuel Meder meder at univa.com
Wed Jun 27 22:28:45 BST 2007

We've found a problem trying to utilize the current GRAM-SGE adapter
together with SGE Arco: Arco's dbvwriter component destructively
consumes the logging (reporting) information that is used by the GRAM
event generator adapter for SGE with the consequence that jobs can be
submitted via gram, but their state will never be updated.

Is there any way around this? This could be dealt with by either
enabling reporting to multiple files or by consuming the data in a
non-destructive fashion, but I didn't see any configuration options
for doing so.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Sam