[GE users] Reservations

Thu Jun 28 11:17:03 BST 2007

I forgot. Maybe it's by far easier: Actually if lic_feature is no
consuable, but only a load value anyways no reservation is made for it.
Then you could run it like this

    qsub -R y -l mem_free=5G,lic_feature=5 jobscript

but I fear you need 'lic_feature' as consumable, right?

Regards,
Andreas

http://gridengine.info/