[GE users] GRAM & Arco

Thu Jun 28 15:22:48 BST 2007

Sam,

Why in the world is your GRAM adapter using the reporting file?  (Which
GRAM adapter are you using, by the way?)  The whole purpose of the
reporting file is to be destructively consumed by ARCo.  It was not
foreseen that anything other than ARCo would use the reporting file, so
there's no built-in settings to make ARCo leave the file intact.

I'm still astounded that no one has built a GRAM adapter based on DRMAA
yet.  It seems like it would be the simplest and most portable thing to
do.  Maybe I should add it to my to-do list.

Daniel