[GE users] qmake doubts, heterogeneous platform

Davide Cittaro davide.cittaro at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Thu Jun 28 15:45:55 BST 2007

Hi Rayson

On Jun 28, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Rayson Ho wrote:

> But if you know C, then you can take a look at:
>
> source/3rdparty/qmake/remote-sge.c set_default_options()

Great! You know, we use makefiles not only to compile but also to
make some programs run. By now I'm going to make this function empty,
I may either modify it so that it warns only if I didn't set arch
something like:

"Warning: You haven't specified any arch, if you are trying to
compile something
be aware that it may not work at all"

/*
Davide Cittaro
HPC and Bioinformatics Systems @ Informatics Core

IFOM - Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007