[GE users] project config data

Thu Jun 28 17:01:28 BST 2007

John,

If you installed with Berkeley DB spooling, there is no config file.
It's stored in the database.  If you installed with classic spooling
(which is not recommended), you can find the files under the
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/spool/qmaster directory.  In either case, you can
dump a project's config with "qconf -sprj project_name".

Daniel