[GE users] drmaa return value for getJobProgramStatus

Sat Jun 30 08:05:47 BST 2007

Ryan,

That is indeed how the implementation works.  To confirm that the
InvalidJobException from getJobProgramStatus() means that the job has
ended, wait() for the job with the timeout set to
Session.TIMEOUT_NO_WAIT.  If the job has finished, the wait() call will
return its exit info, including why/how it exited.  If the job simply
doesn't exist for some reason, you'll get another InvalidJobException.

Daniel