[GE users] drmaa return value for getJobProgramStatus

Sat Jun 30 08:10:43 BST 2007

Ryan,

The exception happens because the qmaster disavows all knowledge of
finished jobs.  (Not exactly, but close enough for this discussion.)
Since the DRMAA implementation actually does have the information about
the job on hand, though, it really would make sense for the
getJobProgramStatus() method to use that information in the case of
finished jobs instead of only relying on the qmaster.  If you'd like to
file that as an RFE, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Daniel