[GE users] I need help badly.

Trey trey at hyper.com
Thu Mar 1 22:00:37 GMT 2007

OK  I have lost of my notes from when I was trying it on 5.3 (as I
switched to 6.0) and cant find the exact command to copy a whole
directory.  I think it was scp -r /sge/default root at centos2.hyper.com
/sge.  But that doesnt seem to work correctly.  I would like to know how
to set up the NFS on the linux boxes for ease and so that I know how to
do it (As you probably already know, I am a windows guy trying to learn
as I go and this is a project that got thrown in my lap).