[GE users] how to dynamically add queue

S Kanakakorn configterm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:20:13 GMT 2007

I'd like to turn off the machine in grids when they are not in used.
I can use qconf to disable/enable  the queue.  To measure queue
length, I guess I have to iterate through all the enabled queue and
check if there are any job waiting, then turn on machine, and enable
the queue for that particular machine.

Is this the right approach ?  Is there any command to measure total
queue length ?

Thanks,
-Nick