[GE users] Unknown resource error

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 00:21:06 GMT 2007

I am running sge6 and just created a new queue called
access.q, associated it with the hostgroup @access.
hostgroup has only one machine x10. When I submit the
job I get following error message.

can not run in queue instance "access.q" because job
requests unknown resource (dpqueue).

we do have one hostgroup called pdqueue however, x10
is not part of the hostgroup @access

I have deleted once and re-created hostgroup as well
as queue as well.
Any idea?

my job is very simple.
qsub -q access.q ~/bin/sleeper.sh