[GE users] Unknown resource error

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:45:03 GMT 2007

Andreas,

Thanks for reply.

Here is the output of qstat -r for my job. However it
doesn't provide any clue to me.

1839324 0.55068 Sleeper    babar        qw
03/01/2007 17:41:38
1

       Full jobname:     Sleeper
       Hard Resources:   virtual_free=500M (0.000000)
                         mem_free=150M (0.000000)
                         pdqueue=false (0.000000)
                         hostname=x10 (0.000000)
       Soft Resources:
       Hard requested queues: access.q

Also I did not find any $HOME/.sge_request