[GE users] Unknown resource error

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 20:09:22 GMT 2007

The only new thing I tried to implement was from one
of the mail which had following suggestion from
someone. Because I wanted some thing similar. But once
I got into this issue I had removed the queue,
hostgroup, host, and re-created everything. @pdqueue
is one of our hostgroups. and pd.q is the queue.

here is the one i had applied.
*********************************
Subject: Re: [GE users] Mixed 2 and 4 slots with 2
queues

Instead of modifying complex_values, try this:

In the queue config for long.q should be a setting
called 'slots'.  Set
it to something like this:

slots                 2,[@quad=4]

By default, long.q has 2 slots.  However, if the host
is in the '@quad'
hostgroup, then it'll have 4 slots.

*************************************

Here is my script. which is the job script. which
doesn't indicate anything.

#!/bin/sh
#
# (c) 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. Use is subject to
license terms.

#
# Usage: sleeper.sh [time]]
#        default for time is 60 seconds

# -- our name ---
#$ -N Sleeper
#$ -S /bin/sh

/bin/echo Here I am. Sleeping now at: `date`

time=60
if [ $# -ge 1 ]; then
   time=$1
fi