[GE users] Unknown resource error

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 23:01:23 GMT 2007

Dan, I found it there. But is has only uncommented
line is
-l vf=500M,mf=150M,pdqueue=false

If I open "Complex Configuration" window  then one
line says

"pdqueue    pdq      BOOL    ==    YES  NO  FALSE  0"

-S

--- Dan Gruhn <Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
  Try checking to see if you have this file:

$SGE_ROOT/SGE_CELL/common/sge_request

Dan

A listner wrote:
The only new thing I tried to implement was from oneof
the mail which had following suggestion fromsomeone.
Because I wanted some thing similar. But onceI got
into this issue I had removed the queue,hostgroup,
host, and re-created everything. @pdqueueis one of our
hostgroups. and pd.q is the queue.here is the one i
had applied.*********************************Subject:
Re: [GE users] Mixed 2 and 4 slots with 2queuesInstead
of modifying complex_values, try this:In the queue
config for long.q should be a settingcalled 'slots'.
Set it to something like this:slots
2,[@quad=4]By default, long.q has 2 slots.  However,
if the hostis in the '@quad' hostgroup, then it'll
is my script. which is the job script. whichdoesn't
indicate anything.#!/bin/sh## (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems, Inc. Use is subject tolicense terms.  ##
Usage: sleeper.sh [time]]#        default for time is
60 seconds# -- our name ---#$ -N Sleeper#$ -S
/bin/sh/bin/echo Here I am. Sleeping now at:
`date`time=60if [ $# -ge 1 ]; then   time=$1fisleep
$timeecho Now it is: `date`exit 1--- Reuti