[GE users] Testing of the cluster

trey at hyper.com trey at hyper.com
Sat Mar 3 03:22:10 GMT 2007

Now that I got the cluster up and running, I need to know where I can go to get
scripts or programs to test the clusters, linux and windows.  We want to test
using a windows frontends with linux cluster backends.

I also need to know how to unistall the cluster so that I can play around with
the config and PC layout and know frontwards and backwards on how to install
it.