[GE users] Testing Cluster with windows Program.

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:46:48 GMT 2007

Hmm, you need to source settings.csh for C shell (or settings.sh or sh
or bash). And then you qsub the job:

% qsub worker.sh

BTW, if you read worker.sh:

# Usage: worker.sh [[time [nprocs] [ntimes] [work_parameter]]]
#        default for time is 120 seconds
#        default for nprocs is 1
#        default for work_parameter is ""

Rayson