[GE users] WARNING IN QMON

Inderpreet chopraaccount at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 04:47:12 GMT 2007

hi all

we are using the sunfire v20z grid engine having operating system is solaris 10. We are fully succeed in installing the qmaster as well as master host. Even qmon is also running but  when we are submitting the job using qmon we are getting the
"WARNING MESSAGE root your job is not allowed to run in any queue".

we are not able to resolve it kindly help us

Best Regards
Anju