[GE users] Testing Cluster with windows Program.

Trey trey at hyper.com
Tue Mar 6 15:32:33 GMT 2007

What I am gathering I cant submit a job to SGE without the qsub command.
    Everytime a job gets submitted, I cant sit there and type qsub
everytime someone needs a job done.  Or am I totally off the wall on
this one.

for example: qsub worker.sh

How do I get a script/program to listen for a job submit and then use
the qsub to issue it to different cluster machine.