[GE users] Testing Cluster with windows Program.

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 16:42:45 GMT 2007

Going back to your original posting...

Are you not able to set up your windows front-ends as submit host?
I have not worked on windows side of Grid Engine, but I do understand
that you can submit a job from windows directly to the qmaster, whether
the command is qsub or something similar. You do not need the linux
version of qsub to submit to linux exec host.

So no need for a middle agent to convert from windows submit to linux one.

Cheers
f.