[GE users] Problems with job_scripts directory

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 9 09:46:27 GMT 2007

Daniel,

I looks like an error in you job script? Is this possilbe? The "/test"
can't be found?
Does you jobs script access the  /test directory?

Errors conceringn the daemons can be found in the messages files. These
are in execd spool directory for execd's and in qmaster spool directory
for qmaster. Could you have a look into these files, please?

Regards,
Marco