[GE users] Jobs are allocated in only 1 slot

Daniel Sánchez Pedre?o sanatox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:45:30 GMT 2007

so, i think all settings are set properly. as i said, i have nodes with 1
uniprocessor (1 slot/each), 1 dual-processors (2 slots/each), and 2
dual-processors (4 slots/each). what is the thing that does that not all
slots were fill with jobs?. because are enough free-slots for them, no
limits are set, and the reason which a job says to be queued is that all
queues instances are full when this is not true. i'm crazy about this. maybe
a bad install of sge?

thanks for any advice

http://sanatox.es