[GE users] Access to machines

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:46:57 GMT 2007

Yes, qsh uses ssh.

If your sshd_config file blocks user access, then SGE also won't be
able to let users use the machine.

What you need to do:
1) block user access in the default (ie. the system's) sshd_config file

2) dup. the sshd_config file, and unblock user access in this SGE
specific sshd_config file.

3) add the parameters: "-f <SGE specific sshd_config>" to rsh_daemon
(but don't remove the parameter "-i").

Rayson