[GE users] Newbie question about project per user (unix) group ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Mon Mar 19 16:34:35 GMT 2007

Hello,

I want to setup a defaut project per user depending of what goup id (unix
way) it have.

Is it possible ? If it is, how can I set that ?

Using policies for example.

Sorry if this question is stupid, but I didn't yet find a way to handle that.

Thanks,
/Xavier

--
Quand on essaye continuellement, on finit par y arriver. Donc, plus ca
rate, plus on a de chance que ca marche...