[GE users] Newbie question about project per user (unix) group ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Tue Mar 20 10:13:51 GMT 2007

Hi :)

> Hi,
>
> Am 19.03.2007 um 17:34 schrieb Xavier Beaudouin:
>
>> I want to setup a defaut project per user depending of what goup id
>> (unix
>> way) it have.
>>
>> Is it possible ? If it is, how can I set that ?
>>
>> Using policies for example.
>>
>> Sorry if this question is stupid, but I didn't yet find a way to
>> handle that.
>
> if you add the user with "qconf -auser myname" you can specify a
> default project there. This process you want to automatize?

Yes this is the idea... eg adding the "default_group" automaticaly based
on a group or secondary group.

We use in our network ldap (nss_ldap, ...) as directory system for
authentication and whatever... It should be cool if we can get such
information in one place if possible our ldap servers are IMHO a good
candidate for such information.

/Xavier

--
Quand on essaye continuellement, on finit par y arriver. Donc, plus ca
rate, plus on a de chance que ca marche...