[GE users] access denied (client IP resolved to host name ""

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Wed Mar 21 20:40:59 GMT 2007

basically I just moved my computer from one network range to another and
I get this..
when I move it back to the old one works.. I did a RTFM for a bit on
google but all issues
were related to two different dns names.. that sge will mention inside
the " " but in my case they are empty... so I am lost there..
anyone had this before? any doc so I can read to resolve this?

qstat
error: commlib error: access denied (client IP resolved to host name "".
This is not identical to clients host name "")
unable to contact qmaster using port 550 on host "sge.lan.voicesignal.com"

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]