[GE users] N1 Grid Engine & Grid Engine Project

Nicholas Senedzuk nicholas.senedzuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:07:45 GMT 2007

I am hoping that someone can answer my questions since it is not a technical
one.

How does N1 Grid Engine and the Grid Engine Project tie together? Is there
any difference between the 2 pieces of software or are they the same thing?
If they are the same thing does that mean that the N1 Grid Engine is an open
source product being sold by Sun?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me.

Nick