[GE users] Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration with mathematica

Yann Costes yann.costes at u-cergy.fr
Fri Mar 23 09:39:54 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone succeed to adapt the qlicserver script
from Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration package for mathematica.
mathematica doesn't use flexlm and the output of the license manager is
a little different.
Here is the type of output we get with mathematica :

MathLM Version x.y
MathLM Server <host.domain>
Date : Friday, March 23 2007 09:27:05

License Type               In Use / Authorized
Mathematica MacOS/Windows Front End     [0] [3]
Mathematica MacOS/Windows Kernel        [1] [3]

Licenses in use:

                             License
Program              Version Type    Username      Hostname
Duration
Mathematica KE       x.y     WIN/MAC <user>        <host>           21d 18h

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Y. Costes

--