[GE users] Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration with mathematica

Fri Mar 23 13:14:23 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Yann Costes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if someone succeed to adapt the qlicserver script from
> Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration package for mathematica.

maybe someone did suceed, but I don't know.

> mathematica doesn't use flexlm and the output of the license manager is a
> little different.
> Here is the type of output we get with mathematica :
>
> MathLM Version x.y
> MathLM Server <host.domain>
> Date : Friday, March 23 2007 09:27:05
>
> License Type               In Use / Authorized
> Mathematica MacOS/Windows Front End     [0] [3]
> Mathematica MacOS/Windows Kernel        [1] [3]
>
> Licenses in use:
>
>                            License
> Program              Version Type    Username      Hostname
> Duration
> Mathematica KE       x.y     WIN/MAC <user>        <host>           21d 18h

I'm not really familar with qlicserver, but adapting it based on monitorlm
output should be doable.

Btw. there is already have a Wiki page on Mathematica and Grid Engine

    http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Mathematica

Regards,
Andreas