[GE users] Qmaster memory use

Heywood, Todd heywood at cshl.edu
Wed May 2 16:34:35 BST 2007

Thanks for the quick response. However, sched_conf implies that this takes
effect when sge_schedd and sge_qmaster start up ("at the time when
sge_schedd initially registers with sge_qmaster"). Which raises one of my
other questions about whether sge_qmaster and sge_schedd can be shut down
and restarted without disturbing the running/queued jobs (in order to force
memory release).

Todd