[GE users] Announcing Grid Engine 6.1

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 17:05:41 BST 2007

I need to check on how to set the config file to let sshd ignore
/etc/hosts.deny. If not, we can always change sshd since the
tight sshd in the "SGE-SSH integration" is only launched by SGE
on demand.

And yes, accounting info is captured and job control is possible
with the integration.

 -Ron

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=2437

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=4