[GE users] updated FlexLM integration (qlicserver)

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Mon May 7 14:45:52 BST 2007

Hi Andy,

> Does it mean you want to use only the gridengine.info siteas a
> repositiry for your qlicserver?

That would be an oversight on my part. Probably because I've never
downloaded qlicserver myself ;)

I'll send you the tar file for updating the gridengine.sunsource.net files
too.

/mark
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or
information otherwise protected by law of ArvinMeritor, Inc.,
its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of
its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality
agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
from your computer.