[GE users] updated FlexLM integration (qlicserver)

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon May 7 15:34:38 BST 2007

Hi,

Mark's updated qlicserver 1.26 is now available at the "Documents & files"
page

    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList

under URL

    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/files/documents/7/137/qlicserver-1.26.tar.gz

Older versions which are available are versions 1.14.1 and 1.16.

Mark, many thanks for your continued effort to improve the FlexLM license
server integration for Grid Engine!

Andy