[GE users] Re: Configure the number of simultaneous jobs in a queue

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Tue May 8 06:46:46 BST 2007

Neil, I am sorry if I confused you. The way you specify host specific
configuration for the queue is by using the Queue "General Configuration
Tab" that you started with.
The left pane you can find the "Attributes for Host/Hostgroup", it is
here you select the host(/hostgroup) you have configured for the queue.
Select it and modify the slots for this host specific cfg for the queue.
Equivalent in CLI,
$ qconf -sq <queuename>
you should see a [HOSTNAME=xx] for the slots attribute in your case.
use qconf -mq to modify the queue

-Ravi