RE : [GE users] change arch in configuration

GARDAIS Ionel Ionel.Gardais at tech-advantage.com
Tue May 8 10:31:57 BST 2007

HI Andy,

As I understood from a previous post, the util/arch script pick the good binary but the arch returned to qmaster is hardcoded *in* the binary.
Most of recent linux distros are running kernel 2.6 : is it possible for you to give 2.6 binaries directly on the GridEngine web site ?

(Well, else I can just keep compiling binaries myself but it is just a request to ease my job)

Thanks,
Ionel