[GE users] Script for deleting TMP local folders

Daniel Ruiz Molina tecnicos at aomail.uab.es
Tue May 8 10:34:06 BST 2007

Hi!!

We need to create a submit script (via qsub) for deleting all "/tmp"
local folders in each node of our cluster. We have been trying with
"empty" parallel enviroment, but process only runs on one node, although
we declare "#$ -pe empty 1-8" and there are 8 nodes for use and one slot
per node.

Can someone help us?

Thanks.