[GE users] Script for deleting TMP local folders

Daniel Ruiz Molina tecnicos at aomail.uab.es
Wed May 9 08:15:49 BST 2007

Hi!!

We have configured "all.q" with "empty" as a parallel environment:
qname                 all.q
hostlist              @allhosts
seq_no                0
load_thresholds       NONE
suspend_thresholds    NONE
nsuspend              1
suspend_interval      00:05:00
priority              0
min_cpu_interval      00:05:00
processors            2
qtype                 BATCH INTERACTIVE
ckpt_list             NONE
pe_list               make mpi pvm empty
slots                 8,[nodo4=1],[nodo1=1],[nodo2=1],[nodo3=1],[nodo5=1], \
                      [nodo6=1],[nodo7=1],[nodo8=1]

and "empty" has the following configuration:
pe_name           empty
slots             8
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   /bin/true
stop_proc_args    /bin/true
allocation_rule   $pe_slots
control_slaves    FALSE
job_is_first_task TRUE
urgency_slots     min

If we submit a job using "qsub script.sh" (a simple script that will
show me where the process is running (a `hostname`)), we received this
message:
        Jobs can not run because available slots combined under PE are
not in range of job

Where is the problem?