[GE users] knowing when a job is not scheduled because of quotas

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Wed May 9 11:29:47 BST 2007

HI Andreas,

$ qconf -sp intelmpi
pe_name           intelmpi
slots             999
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   /logiciel/SGE/mpi/startmpi.sh -unique $pe_hostfile
stop_proc_args    /logiciel/SGE/mpi/stopmpi.sh
allocation_rule   $fill_up
control_slaves    FALSE
job_is_first_task FALSE
urgency_slots     min

By now, "startmpi.sh" and "stopmpi.sh" do nothing but creating the
machine file (not yet used for tight intergration)

Ionel

Ionel GARDAIS
System-Network Engineer

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]