[GE users] User roles/privileges

Bisbal, Prentice PBisbal at LexPharma.com
Thu May 10 22:05:04 BST 2007

I'm going away on vacation, and would like one of my users to be able to
be able to clear any E flags in queues while I'm gone, but not do much
else to my SGE configuration. What role do I have to assign him -
operator or manager? I looked through the manuals, but coulnd't find any
documentation on the powers of the different SGE user roles (manager,
operator, user).

--
Prentice

The contents of this communication, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication in its entirety.