[GE users] loadsensors aggregation

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Fri May 11 10:13:27 BST 2007

I understood that host-specific parameters bypass global parameters.
However, is there a way to work in 'aggregate' mode instead of 'replace'
mode.

For an AIX node, I had to add the ibm-loadsensor and that shutdown the
loadsensors I've configured globally for all nodes.
As lazy as I am, I had loved to get a syntax like
'load_sensor +,/another/loadsensor/that/aggregate/with/globals'

Am I really too lazy or could it be considered as an enhancement request ?

Ionel

--
Ionel GARDAIS
System-Network Engineer