[GE users] Users SGE

mic-pere at uniandes.edu.co mic-pere at uniandes.edu.co
Mon May 14 19:28:26 BST 2007

I have installed sun grid engine in 10 machines, and I need submit a job for example from machine A  with the user "user1". I need that this job execute in machine B, but the user "user1" isn't create in the machine B. For this reason the job can't execute in machine B. I believe than need  exist the home directory of  "user1"  in machine B.

The question is, Is completely necessary create the user "user1" in the machine B for that can execute the job sent from machine A?.  Maybe exist other solution?