[GE users] Restarting qmaster without killing jobs

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Tue May 15 07:30:50 BST 2007

We are working without a shadow master and we might have to go into
hardware maintenance.
But some jobs are running for days and even for weeks.

Is it possible to stop qmaster without currently running jobs beeing
killed ?

Every time I tried, the jobs were killed when qmaster became online
again (telling "there is a running job here. Shouldn't be. Kill !")

Thanks,
Ionel

--
Ionel GARDAIS