[GE users] qstat

Alexander Thomas alex at gaponline.de
Wed May 16 12:18:02 BST 2007

I upgraded SGE 6.0u10 -> 6.1 and recognized a new behaviour of qstat,
but that workaround with qstat -u "*" doesn't works but qstat -u
username. Does -u "*" requires any spezial options? I upgraded SGE that way:
I deleted everything but the cluster directory, dumped the spooling
database with db_dump, unpack the new files, started the spooling db and
load the database back with db_load.

Thanks for your helpfullness.

Yours sincerly Alexander Thomas

Daniel Templeton schrieb:
> That is a new default setting for qstat.  You can read all about it and
> how to restore the previous behavior here:
>
> http://blogs.sun.com/templedf/entry/behavior_change_in_6_1
>
> Daniel
>
> Gerd Marquardt wrote:
>> Hello,
>> i updated from 6.0u7 to 6.1.
>> But now the commands like qstat only shows the jobs of the current user.
>> What is changed ?
>> Who can i configure to see the staus of all user jobs?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
    - Alexander Thomas -

Rechnerverwaltung
Alexander Thomas,
Studentische Hilfskraft
Tel: +49 (0) 89/2180-4531
Theresienstr. 37 / Raum 412
80333 Muenchen

    [ Part 2, "OpenPGP digital signature"  Application/PGP-SIGNATURE ]
    [ (Name: "signature.asc") 260 bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]